We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers at all times. This policy sets out how we will collect and use your personal information.
Rest assured that any information collected is only performed on a necessity basis, i.e. when it is relevant to our dealings with you. Your privacy and maintaining the trust that you have given is of the upmost importance to us. As such, we will only retain all information pertaining to your personal data as long as it remains relevant for the purposes for which it was collected, or if the law requires us to do so.
Do note that you are free to browse this Site anonymously without having to provide us with any of your personal details. On the other hand, you may authorize us to identify you by logging into the site with your chosen user name and password as well. Either way, we strive to create a comfortable browsing experience for you and would be pleased to receive any feedback or thoughts on your Internet privacy concerns. Do contact our Customer Service center should you have any comments or suggestions regarding this matter.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We do not and will never sell, share or trade the personal information of our customers collected online with any other third party.
Instead, the personal information that you provide to us will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only. When you create a XO23 account with us, the personal information that may be collected include:
- Your full name
- Current residence or delivery address
- E-mail address
- Mobile or contact number
What Happens to the Information Collected?
The personal information provided is typically used in some (or all) of the following ways:
- To assist in processing, verification and delivering the products purchased from the XO23 website
- To update the buyer on the delivery status of the product purchased
- To maintain direct communications for customer support purposes
- To provide our customers with relevant product information
- To complete financial transactions in relations to all payments made online via the XO23 website
- To audit the downloaded data from our website
- To further improve and upgrade the XO23 website
- To provide customization of website browsing for XO23 customers
- To identify the visitors to our website
- To perform research on the demographic of our potential and current customers
- To provide additional information that is pertinent and relevant to your interests (as per request)
Who Has Access to My Personal Information?
- Our courier / Supplier
Your name and delivery address will be passed on to a third party for courier purposes.
- Marketing Team
All customers who register on the XO23 website will receive exclusive marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. However, every user is also provided with the right to unsubscribe from receiving further marketing information by using the unsubscribe function available within all electronic marketing materials sent.
- Payment Gateway Agent
All payments made on the XO23 website will be processed by our agent. As such, you are advised to submit only payment information that is accurate or correct, and inform us of any changes as soon as possible.
- Your XO23 account
Your personal information is also available for revision and viewing each time you log into your XO23 account. Other information available includes delivery status, your delivery address, bank details and newsletter subscriptions. We highly caution you to treat your personal access data confidentially to prevent abuse by unauthorized third parties. Do note that XO23 also cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords by the user.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
The XO23 system is designed to securely store all personal input by:
- Restricting all access to customer’s personal information
- Only utilizing competent technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access by third parties
- Securely destroying all personal information when it’s record retention purposes has expired
How Do I Update My Personal Information?
All personal information can be updated at any time by simply accessing your XO23 account.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In exceptional circumstances, XO23 may be legally compelled to disclose personal information such as when there are grounds to believe that such disclosure is deemed necessary to prevent a threat to the life or health of an individual, or for law enforcement purposes. This is in line with our commitment to comply with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles. XO23 would never share your information with any other organizations or third parties under any other circumstances.
If you have good reason to believe or suspect that your privacy has been breached by any XO23 counterpart, kindly contact our Customer Service immediately and we will promptly resolve the issue.
Is My Computer Data Also Collected?
The XO23 web servers are designed to automatically record all information from your browser each time you visit our website. The data that may be collected includes:
- The IP address of your computer
- Your browser type
- The previous web page you visited prior to visiting the XO23 website
- Your browsing period, pages and items viewed as well as information searched for on our website
- Other statistics includes browsing access times and dates
All of the information collected above is solely retained for analysis and evaluation purposes that will help us improve on our site, services and products provided. The data collected will be not be used in association with any other personal information for any other purposes besides that stated above.
Complaints on Privacy Breaches
Do you have a query or complaint regarding your privacy on XO23? Kindly contact our Customer Service as soon as possible.